Real Estate is Improvable
One of the best keys to real estate investing is the ability to force appreciation. Distressed real estate offers endless options for improvements. Properties in need of upgrades have unlimited opportunities. One property I owned Needed considerable capital...
Real Estate is Depreciable
Income-producing real estate creates powerful tax advantages for the ownership group. Depreciation is like magic. The government allows a tax deduction for something you did not pay for and that continues to appreciate. This is another wealth-building and cash-flow...
Harnessing the Power of Dirt in Real Estate
One common denominator in all real estate is dirt. Every piece of real estate is built or purchased on dirt. There are many things to look at in relationship to dirt. Dirt is a small part of the big picture. Through the years, it has been proven that the more land...
Monopoly Mastery for Real Estate Success
Have you ever played Monopoly? Or, at least know the strategy behind the game? Monopoly is a great example of building wealth in real estate. Buy four houses on the most popular streets like Board Walk or Park Place. Cash those houses in and build a hotel. Hotels or...
The Importance of an Exit Plan
I have learned over the years while owning and operating multiple real estate holdings the importance of an exit plan. There have been two men who have been instrumental in my career and my real estate strategies that I continue to build on to this day. The first man,...
A Success Story
When I began working with Carlos and his wife Sophia, they already owned several single-family rental properties. They were interested in acquiring several additional properties but had reached their limit for investment lending with mortgages and the banking system....
Investing in Multi-Family Properties
Investing in multifamily properties is an incredible opportunity to create consistent cash flow and build long-term wealth. But let's face it, entering the multifamily real estate market can be an un-daunting process, especially if you're a newbie. That's why I'm...
Exploring the Two Primary Real Estate Investment Strategies
Discover the two essential real estate investment strategies and learn how to maximize your returns in this comprehensive guide. Read our blog post now!
Benefits of Investing in Real Estate Syndications
Real estate syndications offer several potential benefits to investors. Some of the key advantages include: Diversification: Real estate syndications allow investors to diversify their portfolio by investing in a specific property or properties, rather than the stock...
What is a Real Estate Syndication?
A real estate syndication is a business arrangement in which a group of investors come together to fund the purchase and management of a property or properties. The group is typically led by a sponsor or general partner team(GP), who is responsible for identifying and...
Free E-Book Series
- Short-term cash flow gives you what you need to pay your bills.
- Long-term wealth looks to your future to build generational wealth for your family.
- The third thing is the exit plan. Each property needs an exit plan before you buy it.
- Exit Plan will give you fascinating real-world stories about the significance of this.
- It’s the perfect place to start as you begin your investing career.
- Mike shows you some of the starting points that successful investors wish they knew starting.
- This method will save you time, money, many mistakes, and lost opportunities.
27 Must ask Questions for Sponsorship Team
- Mike knows that it’s not always easy to have all the answers.
- To get the answers, you have to have the right questions.
- That is the real wisdom that Mike is offering you freely by teaching you to “Fish”.
- This will make you informed and give you the insight to make good decisions.